Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator 3.3.3007.1 Pipeline macOS
Languages: English | File Size: 516.87 MB
CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) is the world's easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CTA3, anyone can instantly bring an image, logo, or prop to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects. For the character part, CTA3 is built with 2D character templates, valuable motion libraries, a powerful 2D bone rig editor, facial puppets, and audio lip-syncing tools to give users unparalleled control when animating 2D talking characters for videos, web, games, apps, and presentations.
Movie & Video Creators
A video creator's dream tool for creating cartoon animations with professional real-time features.
Artists & Illustrators
Whether you are a doodler, illustrator, or a storyboard artist, now you can bring your characters to life!
Marketers & Presenters
Create animated videos and presentations to promote your business by visualizing your ideas in seconds.
Web & Game Designers
Enliven video games and web pages with animated characters and eye-catching elements.
Educators & Students
Engage with hands-on technology that sparks classroom creativity with visual computing.
What's New in CrazyTalk Animator 3:
•3D camera system.
•Motion path and timeline editing.
•Motion Curve and Render Style.
Create 2D Characters
•2D character rigging and bone tools.
•Character templates for humans, animals, and more.
•Create multi-angled 2D characters.
Animate 2D Characters
•Animate 2D characters with 3D motions.
•Elastic and bouncy curve editing.
•Facial puppet and audio lip-syncing.
•2D facial Free Form Deformation.
Create 2D Talking Heads
•Sprite-based Facial System.
•Morph animation from facial images.
•Employ talking heads on any character.
Prop Dynamics & SFX
•Give life to props - Elastic Motion.
•Create Interactive Compound Animations.
•Combine props & link SFX.
•Light and shades - Effect Layers
Import & Export
•Immerse your video actor into a 2D animation.
•Supports popular image and video formats.
•Image sequence export for video compositing.
•Import 3D motions for 2D character animations.
•Custom create new character bases.
•Import Photoshop PSD layers for character creations.
•Create unique Elastic Motion libraries.
•Design vector-based content with Multiple Render Styles.
• Added: CTA 3 now supports LIVE FACE, a Mac and PC application for 2D animation and custom character design. Set up the IP connection and animate facial features including eyeballs, eyebrows, mouth shapes, and head rotations in real time. Generate real time shows and record animation data for further editing.
• Added: LIVE FACE app can now sync over Wifi connection which is convenient for wireless facial mocap.
• Added: New Zero Pose setup can be used to initialize the default facial expression unrestricting the setup location with the following benefits: • Freedom to position your iPhone X anywhere you want and auto-calibrate painlessly for facial expressions.
• Added: Support different Facial Mocap Profiles for both sprite-based and image-based character with front and side facing options.
• Added: Support for synchronous facial mocap and audio lip sync. Audio recording requires desktop microphone.
• Enhanced: 5 characters optimized for facial puppeteering and facial mocap, such as Mr. Rosenberg, BusinessMan, PumpkinHead, Bear and DrawBoy
• Fixed: Pressing the spacebar for Face Puppet preview is not allowed after a missing sprite message.
• Fixed: Facial layer order thrown in disarray after launching the image in an external PSD editor and changing the layer positions.
• Fixed: Incorrect facial expression while adjusting lips with the "Lips Editor" for Morph Character.
• Fixed: Possible program crash while creating free bone actor in the "Transform Sprite" Mode.
• Fixed: Possible program crash when using the Body Puppet panel when recording motions.
Fixed: Unable to switch to corresponding language when setting localization.
• MacOS 10.11.5 or later
Suggest Mac computers: (or higher recommended)
• Mac mini 2011 or later
• iMac 2011 or later
• MacBook Pro 2011 or later
• MacBook Air: 2011 or later
• MacPro: 2011 or later
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator